Saturday, October 6, 2007

Shout Out to Me!

I am a frequent reader/viewer of Photos From the Parks. Richard posts photos that he has taken at Walt Disney World and Disneyland several times during the week.

In his own words:
Everyone takes photos at the various Disney theme parks; here are some of mine. If you're homesick for Walt Disney World or Disneyland I hope this will get you through to your next visit.
He did a post about the Main St. Opera House and teased us with the following sentence:
As guests exit the show they are treated to an assemblage of exhibit items including original concept sketches and models for loved attractions within the Disneyland park.

So being the penultimate Disney Geek, I left a comment on his post begging for more pictures of the exhibits. Lo and behold, I received an e-mail from Richard that my whining, er, wish has been granted.

Disneyland: The First 50 Magical Years Mosaic (for George)

So, once again, see what happens when you leave a comment on a blog (hint, hint, HINT). Us bloggers love comments. And we love requests.

So, anybody have an Orlando vacation home that they aren't using?

4 comments:

Michelf said...

I haven't been inside the Opera House at Disneyland for about a year but the lobby has some great stuff in it.

My favorite is a scale model of the track for Space Mountain. Though I don't have any pictures of that now that I think about it... I should go in there some time this week and take some shots.

Anyway here is a picture from the Opera House lobby I do have. Showing Walt standing on some tracks.

Unknown said...

Thanks Michelle!

You got some great shots on your flickr account.

I haven't been to Disneyland since 1998 and probably won't be going for a few more years, so living vicariously is my only option!

Unknown said...

Thanks, George, for mentioning the site and for being an avid reader. Glad to know another Disney Geek!

Unknown said...

Richard,

Thanks for stopping by!

I have made so many virtual friends on the Disney blog-o-sphere. My wife thinks that I am crazy, though!