Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Daily Figment 86: Our Secret

Listen, George would kill me if he knew I was posting this. You have to promise me you WILL NOT tell him that I put this article on our site or he will hunt me down and give me a wedgie that only an older brother can give his better-looking, younger sibling. George was featured in a paper here in North Cakalaka about his love of books, his Disney Geekness and his prominent role as an American Business Woman. Read on and know that what you might read may change you forever....or not.

For the record, the article did not change me forever, but shortly after I read this, I changed a diaper.


4 comments:

Ryan P. Wilson said...

Nice going George! Keep up the good work.

Jennifer said...

Very nice article, George. Congratulations!

sambycat said...

to my favorite american business woman-

keep on rockin it! wooo woooo! cool article dude!
signed,
your fan club president!
:)

Unknown said...

Aww shucks...

But seriously...anytime I can talk about myself and my passions--I am all over it!

Thanks for the support!