Sunday, October 21, 2007

Daily Figment 88 - Poll Results 02

At least we can agree that California Adventure got something right the first time around. Everybody loves Soarin' as it easily outstripped the other Epcot Center attractions as the poll favorite.














What is the best new Epcot Center attraction?
Nemo and Friends 20% (11 votes)
Soarin' 47% (26 votes)
Mission Space 22% (12 votes)
Gran Fiesta Tour 2% (1 votes)
Test Track 9% (5 votes)

Mission Space and Nemo and Friends held up their own, although Nemo and Friends has spent much time as a source of heated discussion on many forums. This Disney Geek won a Magical Moment as my family was entering The Gran Fiesta Tour. Too bad the prize was a no wait ride on the Tour. Being that there was no line at the time, receiving the Magical Moment allowed several families to scoot ahead of us in the queue.

How magical indeed!

Please check out the new poll and let us know which overseas park you would most like to visit!

4 comments:

elainamack said...

If only I had had the opportunity to ride Soarin in my last few visits. I am so anti waiting in line...that I will tend to walk away from anything around 40 minutes or more. I have walked away from this every time...but now I am going to have to suffer through line under the faith that everyone's words are true.

I will let you know.

Unknown said...

Elaina,

We have found that if you can get to EPCOT during the Early Morning Hours and get there near the beginning of that extra hour, you can walk right on Soarin'

Disneyana World said...

Luckily for me, I rode it once and that was with someone who was scared of heights. They screamed the whole time. For some reason this is the only attraction I don't wait in lines for. Maybe its because the queue bores me.

elainamack said...

Thanks everybody. I am looking forward to finding the thrill I hear about.

Disney is so famous for making standing in line entertaining in itself...I did notice there wasn't much to any of the rides in that pavilion...probably due to space constraints within the pavilion.