Sunday, November 18, 2007

World Famous Matt Hochberg!

For those of you who don't know, Matt Hochberg is the host of the WDW Today podcast and runs Studios Central. (I mean...like who doesn't?)

He was recently featured on his local Fox affiliate in Connecticut. They interviewed him about the podcast and he spoke briefly about why the podcast can help you plan the perfect vacation. (And yes, his head is that large!) Unfortunately, you do have to wait until 2:35 into the video before you see Matt's interview.


5 comments:

sambycat said...

he looks kinda different there- is he wearing a turtleneck? heh heh..

Matt said...

My head is actually 25% larger than on TV

Jeffrey Pepper said...

. . . and I can testify to that. ;)

Lou Mongello - WDWRadio.com said...

Oh... my... God... where do I begin?

Did anyone else recognize that the discussion about Dinosaur noticeably absent from this piece?

Seriously, congrats Matt.

Unknown said...

Maybe well start to see Matt on the WDW Resort Channel TV station with Stacey!

I know what will happen...Stacey will talk and Matt will just grin.