Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Book Update

Good friend Matt (travelin' Disney Geek) introduced me to The Magic Begins with Me: A Happiest Celebration on Earth Keepsake, a castmember appreciation keepsake produced by Disney for the Fiftieth Celebration of Disneyland.

This title is a little more unique. It is basically a thank you from Jay Rasulo, Bob Iger and Michael Eisner. It is full of letters from guests about great service, magical moments and wonderful castmembers.

I was lucky enough to get a copy that had this great bookmark with it. It is a reproduction of the Casting Agency Door at the Magic Kingdom.


2 comments:

Ryan P. Wilson said...

This is one of my most valued Disney keepsakes! That probably has something to do with the fact that the copy I have was sent to me by my Aunt Keeni, who worked in Security for over twenty years, just a short while before she passed away. The great part about it was the note she sent with it that referred to the book as a "propaganda book."

Unknown said...

Propaganda? I can see that.

That is a nice gift to send.