Thursday, November 1, 2007

Daily Figment 97 - Video Ride Review

I've never been one to shy away from exploiting my kids.

Let me re-phrase that: I've never been shy about sharing my kid's with the world (ed. note: they will be ruling the world someday--you might want to get used to them). Over the past few days, Sumner has been talking about the Buzz Lightyear ride. Actually, he has been begging us to take him there. He has been relentless over the past few days. So, I figured that I would put him to work.


Yeah...he is definitely a Disney Geek In Training. The blue roller coaster is what my kids call the Tomorrowland Transit Authority. We rode it four times on our last trip.

Here is a shot from his fourth birthday from a few weeks ago. A local bakery made the cake. Yeah, I know. It looks like a vampire with small, round ears. But he adored it!

So, would ride Buzz Lightyear after hearing a four-year old describe it?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Buzz Lightyear Rocks! I just wish the laser blasters could be removed from the ride vehicle like on the ones at Disneyland.

They are claiming the new Midway Spin they are doing at Hollywood Studios is going to be better. If that's the case, Grumpy will be having loads of fun

Tony said...

He sold me! I'm ready to go now!!
(Very funny.)

sambycat said...

the cake is good - maybe they could have not put a tongue on mickey!

Andrew said...

The cake is awesome man!

WHo cares if it doesn't exactly replicate the Mouse. I bet you went out of your way to have that cake made and that is what matters.

I think I just cried a single tear......