Sunday, May 4, 2008

Welcome to the World

I would like to introduce everyone to Andrew's newest additions to the Imaginerding family!



Andrew and his wife are proud to present their twins: Chip and Dale!

Chip and Dale were born on Wednesday, May 1 at 12:11 and 12:12. Chip was 6 lbs 1 oz and Dale was 5 lbs 8 oz. They are healthy and beautiful!

How do we tell them apart? Well, Chip is the boy and Dale is the girl!


Chip, my nine-year old, Me, my four-year old and Dale.



So, Andrew...your wife has just given birth to twins...


How do you feel?





So, how many adults does it take to have a vacation at Walt Disney World with four kids? I guess we'll have to wait to find out!



Don't forget to catch me this week on Lou's WDW Radio Show. Jeff Pepper and I join Lou for a round table discussion about the pros and cons of going on- or off-season to Walt Disney World.









ADDENDUM: Several people questioned me about the twins' names. Fortunately, they are really not named Chip and Dale. Andy and I thought it would be funnier presented that way. Andy thanks everyone that responded with heartfelt congratulations!
Post a Comment