Thursday, May 15, 2008

Benches

Almost a year ago, Jessica, from If We Can Dream It, pretty much shocked all of us in the Disney blog-O-sphere with her post on the benches of Epcot. I know that our collective jaws hit the floor--how many times have we walked by the benches or sat on them and we never noticed...

Make sure to check out her post: A Place to Rest.

When I was at Disneyland in March, I ran across this bench in the Esplanade. I knew that I needed to document it in honor of our adopted Taylor sister!


4 comments:

Greg said...

Alirght, I wold like to have one of those in the back yard. Very nice.

Jessica said...

Aw, I'm honored! Thanks so much for the post - great photo! I love those benches at DL - it's too bad they haven't found themselves on the East coast yet. :-)

DD said...

FABULOUS!!! Oh I would love to have one in the backyard as well.

Thanks guys!
Krissy
www.tipsfromthedisneydiva.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I heart benches! Especially on those hot muggy days, where you just gotta sit yourself down for a bit en route to the other side of the park.