Thursday, March 6, 2008

Not-So-Hidden Mickey

We captured this Mickey icon in the hallway of the Disney Vacation Club Villas at the Wilderness Lodge.

After a long day in the park--or right before you head out--it is another reminder of why we do what we do!

I'm not sure is Steve Barrett from Hidden Mickeys Guide would count this one or not.

When I checked the catalog for the Magic Kingdom Resort Hotels, this one wasn't listed.

Could this be my claim to fame?


ADDENDUM: Mike Scott left us a comment and linked to his post about decorative Mickey's. He has some great photos from the hallway and a few other examples. Thanks, Mike!

3 comments:

eaf said...

This really isn't in the book?! I think it definitely qualifies! I hope you sent it to him.

Anonymous said...

This is not HIDDEN, these are decor mickeys. See my post http://www.mikescott8.net/post/2008/03/07/DecorHidden-Mickey.aspx

Unknown said...

Mike, thanks for the link to the post.

I was surprised that a lot of the things at Steve's site weren't categorized as decorative Mickey's as well. Some of them made me think of the picture from the VWL that we both have.