Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sit a Spell...

One of my favorite blogs ceased publication a few years ago. If We Can Dream It was a photo blog by Jessica L. and she had a fantastic eye for details at the Disney Theme Parks. Her strength was tying together little details to see a larger picture. She was also the founding member of the Crate Appreciation Society.

When I ran across theses benches on a recent tour with Foxxfur through the Maharajah Jungle Trek, I thought of If We Can Dream It. Besides being incredibly ornate, the benches provide a welcome respite and add tremendously to the area's appeal and design.


Spend some time at her blog and you will see why!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Aw you're so sweet! Great eye too - those are awesome benches! Perhaps we should create a Bench Appreciation Society too. :-) Thanks for thinking of me and my crazy passion for random objects!