Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Bears Are Always Fun!

Every Disney villain has a great back story and Duffy is no exception!

I picked up The Story of Disney Bear: A Day At the Magic Kingdom during a 2008 visit to the Magic Kingdom. I didn't put much stock into it until the Duffy craze seemed to land on US shores. Interesting, that he has been here all along...


I pulled the book off my library shelves and flipped through it.

Behold! The origins of Duffy...
Is Tinkerbell trying to protect Mickey?


Magical mark? Sign of the beast? hmmmm...

I swear that Duffy looks like he is going to do the same thing he does every night: try to take over the world!

Snarf!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

We have this book. I always knew something was up with that bear!

TokyoMagic! said...

Wow, I never even noticed that Duffy's face is a hidden Mickey! The pads on his feet are also in the shape of Mickey.

Nate Parrish said...

I like it, but it usually ends up taking me 30 minutes to read at bedtime.

Julia Stewart said...

it all makes me uncomfortable to no end..... please make him go away!!!!