Sunday, October 5, 2008

Geek-End Update, Monday, October 6, 2008

I tried to keep up with the blogs while I was at Walt Disney World this week, but it was a very daunting task. The crowds were slight (except for Toy Story Mania) but it was still very hot and humid. We did an interesting social experiment and found that adults can live on pancakes, cheeseburgers and french fries. Plus, lots of soda! I had fun live blogging the attractions that we did and I appreciate all of the comments.

Now, on with the show!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for putting a link up to my site! I'm just starting off and it's nice to see a bunch of references come from a stranger, yet fellow Disney nerd. I dig your site and that's such a great name. (I'm also quite jealous right now of your phone!)