Sunday, July 27, 2008

Toy Story Mania Reader Question

We had an e-mail question from a reader over the weekend about the changes that Toy Story Midway Mania will bring to Disney's Hollywood Studio. Her concerns included hitting the big three attractions first and what would be the best order for the first part of the day.

I haven't had the fortune of experiencing the attraction, yet, but I know a lot of people that have (Jessica? Lou? Ray? Glenn? Jeff?). Plus, I know that a lot of the Imaginerdlings out there have ridden it and know more about the ins and outs of the traffic.
I'm heading to Disney World for a week in August, and I was wondering how the opening of Toy Story Mania changed your park route. Generally I head straight to Tower of Terror and Rockin' Rollercoaster and fast pass one while I wait on line for the other. Should I try to get over to Toy Story Mania first and work my way towards the front of the park now? How is the line for the new attraction?
So, now I ask you, what should she do? Head to TSMM first and get a FastPass and then head to Tower and Rock'n'Roller? Or is there a better plan for seeing the park and the big three attractions?

Leave a comment and let us know your thoughts!
Post a Comment