Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Haunting Details...

The Haunted Mansion is my favorite ride (don't tell Andrew) and I am always surprised by the details that I discover. Earlier, I posted about the Haunted Mansion Cresting Detailing that I found at Haunted Portraits.


You can see more of the Cresting Details on the roof lines of the Mansion.


The Chandelier from the entry way is particularly full of details. Sticky details, though.


Andrew caught this great detail from the fireplace in the entry hall. He also wrote a great post about the design and development of the spooky effects.

The Haunted Mansion: From the Magic Kingdom to the Movies


5 comments:

Greg said...

This just goes to show you how unobservant I can be at times. There is a fireplace? I suppose I am hurrying to get into the "dead center" of the stretching room. Alright, I am embarrassed now.

Daveland said...

Needless to say, I am lovin' the Mansion shots!

Princess Fee said...

I can't believe I haven't noticed the fireplace either! Shocking!
You're not the only one embarrassed, D.O.C!

Andy said...

I've noticed the fireplace but never stopped to check out the grates and all that - very cool!

Anonymous said...

Aw--you guys are the best! So glad I stumbled onto this site.

Thanks for the fireplace grate detail... .

Can't wait to read the rest of the blog!

Annie
www.wdwforgrownups.com