Thursday, December 27, 2007

Daily Figment 131 - Looking Back 03


Here are some more of our past postings for you to enjoy.

Daily Figment 36: Best. Ride. Ever
I talk about the Indiana Jones Adventure at Disneyland and share what might have been!

Daily Figment 38: Happy Birthday!
Andy celebrates my birthday. Learn some surprising facts about the elder Disney Geek.

Daily Figment 39: Becoming a Disney Geek

I share some books for all levels of Disney Geeks.

Daily Figment 45: Book Review - The Art of Disneyland
I review the Art of Disneyland by Jeff Kurrti--an amazing and beautiful book!

Daily Figment 51 Contemporary Construction
We take a look at the construction of the Contemporary Resort.

Don't forget to leave us some Disney Geek love!

2 comments:

eaf said...

Wow! Two books a week? How do you do it? I'm in good shape if I can do two books a month! If only they paid us librarians to read!

Unknown said...

We must get that question all the time, don't we? "Isn't great to have a job where you get to read all day?" I respond with a resounding Yes!

And I watch the perplex look on their faces...