This week, Jeff and I tackle the Western River Expedition--how it developed and what happened! We do a tag team review of Ron Schneider's book From Dreamer to Dreamfinder: A Life and Lessons Learned in 40 Years Behind a Name Tag. Speaking of Dreamfinder, what about a Five Legged Goat from Journey Into Your Imagination? We also take a peek at a pretty fascinating Window.
Don't forget to check out my articles over at Mice Chat!
- At ImagiNERDing, I write about some interesting book titles that you might have missed at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- In The Disney Review column, I take a look at a recent Walt Disney World book release. Does it stack up?
Now, on with some of the best links from the past week or so!
- Foxxfur at Passport2Dreams discusses show buildings and the magic of making them disappear..sort of.
- David at FutureProbe follows up Foxx's article with one about Epcot.
- Todd at the Disney History Institute posts about building the House of the Future.
- Ryan at the Main St. Gazette shares a fantastic pre-opening EPCOT Center Collectible.
- Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion theorizes on the Gargoyles.
- Jennifer at Broke Hoedown posts about a unique Disney find at an interesting museum.