Friday, July 20, 2012

Animatronic News and Communicore Weekly


Don't forget to check out my Mice Chat column for this week. I write about Garner Holt Productions and a big changeover in MAPO, WED and Imagineering.
I was briefly mentioned on the Stuff You Missed in History Podcast.


It is a short episode about book collections, so I had to email them about my Disney book collection.
In this episode, we discuss the World of Motion, the Let The Memories Begin Impressions of the Walt Disney World Resort Souvenir Book, Bob Gurr's Window on Main St and a Five Legged Goat in Peter Pan.




1 comment:

zuzu53 said...

I listen to that podcast weekly and just geeked-out when she mentioned your collection! I wanted to yell out "I know him!" (well, virtually anyway) but the people at work are concerned enough already. My podcasting family tree has a new connection yet again.