It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas and we have a great giveaway provided by Denise Preskitt, the author of Christmas at Walt Disney World.
Head over to the Imaginerding Facebook page and leave a comment about your favorite memory or tradition during the holidays at Walt Disney World.
A winner will be chosen at random from all entries and will receive a copy of Christmas at Walt Disney World. The deadline to enter is Monday, December 12, 2011 at midnight.
Good luck and may the Schwartz be with you!
More great Disney-related links for your edutainment needs. Enjoy!
- The Luckiest Kids In The World
Dave shares some great publicity shots!
- Staying in the Wild, Wild West
Shawn shares some great photos of the Hotel Cheyenne and Hotel Santa Fe.
- Frito Kid Mysteries Continue
Fantastic! Theme parkeology at its finest.
- STUDIOS Photo Shoot
A look inside the Studio of Kevin and Jody.
- Casting call back
Ryan shares another detail! Great find.
- Meet Former Imagineer Cindy Bothner In Today’s From The Mouth of the Mouse
Jeff Heimbuch interviews a former Imagineer!
- Disneyland: Steps In Time, Frontierland
Chris Jepsen has some before and after photos and info about Disneyland's Frontierland.
- News and Views - Fall 1982
What a fantastic scan from Vintage Disneyland Tickets.
- They’re Watching You
Michael Crawford delves deeper into one of his obsessions!
- The Springtime STOLport Stowaway!
Michael Crawford shares more about the STOLPort!
- Space Mountain
Hoot reviews Space Mountain and points out some great details.
- Remembering Walt Disney World’s Orange Bird
Jeff Heimbuch looks into the history of the Little Orange Bird.
- Walt’s Chili and Beans
A perfect recipe for this colder time of year.
- What’s All the Fuss about . . . The Butterfinger Cupcake.
Talk about a monstrosity...