Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wow...

I just received my review copy of Walt Disney Imagineering: A Behind the Dreams Look at Making More Magic Real.

This is not an official review, but...ZOMG!

The Imagineers (and Melody Malmberg) present an entirely new 192 pages. My preview copy actually has tissue paper inserted between some of the pages (to stop my tears of joy?) and some very inventive, yet attached, pullouts.

The original 1995 edition is still in print and this book is intended as a companion, not a revised edition.

You need to get this book. It will be released on May 18, 2010.



1 comment:

Jason G. said...

Salivating over this. I just pre-ordered the Disney Parks uber DVD set and Project Future from Amazon and totally forgot to add this to the pre-order. It has been sitting in my Amazon cart for it seems like years. Got me lots of good Disney reading material coming up.