Sunday, December 13, 2009

Book Update

I have added two new books to my collection thanks to my friend Scott, a fellow librarian and Disney book collector. Scott attended the D23 Expo and picked up a copy of the Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives book for me.


As a surprise, he also sent a copy of the Epcot Resource Guide from the Epcot Discovery Center.


The following picture is of Scott's previous personal library collection. (I use previous because he has moved to a new house.) He does have a few more books than I do! You can follow Scott on his twitter feed at http://twitter.com/otisney


Thanks, Scott!

3 comments:

Ryan P. Wilson said...

The only complaint I have about the Treasures book is that I wish it had been longer!

Disneyphemera said...

Wow. Scott has a very impressive book collection.

John Rozum said...

Drool.