Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Electrical Water Pageant on the Seven Seas Lagoon

Fellow Disney Geek and avid photographer, Jeff B, has taken some fantastic pictures at Walt Disney World. I have been fortunate enough to use some of his photos on posts at Imaginerding.

I profiled Dave Smith using Jeff B's pictures, here.

I will share some, from time-to-time, to help all of us during those in between vacation moments. You know those times; when you just need a little bit of Disney. Make sure you click on the picture and leave Jeff B a comment on his Flickr site.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

On the night I got engaged I took my new fiancee, her family and my family to Narcoossee's for dinner. About halfway through dinner the fireworks began followed by the boat parade.

We stood there on the porch as one big new family for one of the very first times. Every time I see the boat parade I think of that evening!

jo said...

I saw the boat parade while i was staying at Wilderness Lodge. It was a nice way to end the night. It wasn't over crowded and we were able to relax in beach chairs outside before going to bed.

Ryan P. Wilson said...

For some reason, all of the pictures I took of the Pageant when I was a child have gone the way of the dodo. I'm hopeful that I can set up on the beach at Fort Wilderness one night in the next year and take it all in again!