We've got a brand new Communicore Weekly! This time we cover my recent trip report to Walt Disney World, bathrooms on the Disney Fantasy, a 1994 Souvenir Guide and a Five Legged Goat.
- TPE: Magnolia Park
Dave looks at Magnolia Park.
- The Disneyland Monorail That Almost Was
Todd at the Disney History Institute looks at the Monorail at Disneyland.
- Storybook Circus Breaks New Ground
Shane at Parkeology does a tremendous job of looking at the new attractions in Fantasyland!
- Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground - Part 1
Jack Spence takes us on a tour of Fort Wilderness
- TPE: Riding The Pack Mules
An attraction at Disneyland that I still find hard to imagine.
- TPE: Casa de Fritos
What a magical place!
- Mechanizing a Miniature Main Street Electrical Parade
Wow...you have to see this to believe at at Imagineering Disney
- The Columbia Harbour House is one of the few eating...
A great trash can from one of my favorite eateries!
- The kids next door
Ryan shares some interesting history...
- The Carthay Circle Theatres (plural) at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Park
Werner Weiss details the references to Carthay Circle.
- Behind the Scenes at Lights Motors Action, From the mouth of the Mouse
Jeff Heimbuch interviews a stunt castmember
- The Four Caballeros And The Cuban Carnival
Jeff looks at the *almost* fourth Caballero
- Here There Be Monsters - Disney's Hollywood Studios
Shane has found virgin territory at the Disney Hollywood Studios!
- All the Lights of the Kingdom: Part One
Wow...FoxxFur begins a study on Magic Kingdom lights. Very impressive.
- Important Women in Disney History: Harriet Burns
A fantastic article about Harriet Burns by her granddaughter at the Walt Disney Family Museum.
- Signing On: a Polynesian Discovery
Estelle at This Happy Place discovers a truly unique treasure in her house!
- TPE: Nature's Wonderland
Dave has really had some phenomenal posts, recently.
- Walt Disney, a Couple of Cocktails, and the Mark Twain
Todd at the Disney History Institute offers a more prosaic look at the Mark Twain.
- Haunted Organs and Ghostly Hitchhikers
Lost Haunted Mansion does it again! A fantastic piece.
- Working the Monorail. a lifetime Goal with Jason
Jeff Heimbuch interviews a monorail driver--and it sounds like a fantastic job.
- The Dream Called EPCOT
Crawford shares an amazing video from 1981.
- Finding The Groove
Another great story and video from Crawford.